Let’s Go Krogering
If you shop at Kroger and have a Kroger Plus Card, St. Rita School for the Deaf can benefit from your shopping. In order for St. Rita School for the Deaf to receive contributions through the program please follow these easy steps:
1. Sign up for an account at Kroger.com (if you already have an account at Kroger, skip to step 2)
2. Link your Kroger.com account to St. Rita School for the Deaf Sign into your Kroger.com account using your email address and password.
3. Click on “My Account” in the upper right hand side of the screen. On the “Account Settings” tab, select “Community Rewards”.
4. Click on “Edit Community Rewards Program Information” and follow prompts for information about your Kroger Plus Card, name, address, and zip code.
5. In the “Find Your Organization” field, enter St. Rita School for the Deaf’s number 81692 or use the school name St. Rita School for the Deaf. Save your changes.
Once you have enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program, you will need to re-enroll on an annual basis in order to continue to benefit St. Rita School for the Deaf. However, once enrolled, your purchase will benefit St. Rita School for the Deaf whenever you use your Kroger Plus Card.