St. Rita School for the Deaf offers a playgroup for children ages 0 - 3 with special needs. Playgroup is scheduled two times per week.
We will start playgroup on September 8, 2022
Tuesdays: 9am - 10am
Thursdays: 9am - 10am
At the playgroup, you and your child can:
- Meet other parents and caregivers of children with special needs
- Allow your child to interact and play with other children
- Learn strategies to support your child's language and communication development
- Develop and enhance your sign language skills through dialogue and play in meaningful contexts
- Meet professionals with experience working with children with special needs and have the opportunity to ask questions
Playgroup is held on our school campus at 1720 Glendale-Milford Road. Please sign in at the front office when you arrive.