St. Rita School for the Deaf is excited to offer a new playgroup for children ages 0-3 with special needs!
At the playgroup, you and your child can:
- Meet other parents and caregivers of children with special needs.
- Allow your child to interact and play with other children.
- Learn strategies to support your child's language and communication development.
- Develop and enhance your sign language skills through dialogue and play in meaningful contexts.
- Meet professionals with experience working with children with special needs and have the opportunity to ask questions.
Where: St. Rita School for the Deaf, 1720 Glendale Milford Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215
When: Starting September 14, 2021
Tuesdays from 8:30am - 10am
Thursdays from 1pm - 2:30pm